- Yuchen Zhao and Isabel Wagner. On the Strength of Privacy Metrics for Vehicular Communication. IEEE TMC, vol. 18(2), pp. 390-403, February 2019.
- Yuchen Zhao and Isabel Wagner. POSTER: Evaluating Privacy Metrics for Graph Anonymization and De-anonymization. Proceedings of ASIA CCS 2018, Incheon, Republic of Korea, June 2018.
- Yuchen Zhao. Recommending Privacy Preferences in Location-Sharing Services. School of Computer Science, University of St Andrews, June 2017. (PhD Thesis)
- Yuchen Zhao, Juan Ye, and Tristan Henderson. A Robust Reputation-Based Location-Privacy Recommender System Using Opportunistic Networks. Proceedings of MobiCASE 2016, pages 62-73, Cambridge, UK, November 2016.
- Yuchen Zhao, Juan Ye, and Tristan Henderson. The Effect of Privacy Concerns on Privacy Recommenders. Proceedings of the ACM IUI 2016, pages 218-227, Sonoma, CA, USA, March 2016.
- Yuchen Zhao. Usable Privacy in Location-Sharing Sevices. Companion Publications of the ACM IUI 2016, Sonoma, CA, USA, March 2016.
- Yuchen Zhao, Juan Ye, and Tristan Henderson. Privacy-Aware Location Privacy Preference Recommendations. Proceedings of Mobiquitous 2014, pages 120-129, London, UK, December 2014.
- Yuchen Zhao, Juan Ye, and Tristan Henderson. Recommending Location Privacy Preferences in Ubiquitous Computing. Proceedings of the ACM WiSec 2014, Oxford, UK, July 2014. (Poster Paper).